- light weight and easy to handle.
- UV stable and made of extremely robust impact resistant polyethylene.
- Rounded edges and smooth corners for safety and easy cleaning.
Top Peach Teats : The specially designed pull through teats allow no more fluid to pass through it than a cow’s udder naturally would, allowing the calf to suckle more intensely than conventional technology.
This stimulates the flow of saliva and improves the PH-level in the stomach and leads to better digestion.
With traditional teats when a calf squeezes the teat most of the milk goes right back into the container. The pull through teats unique patented internal collapsing flap-valve holds the milk in the teat making it much more responsive to the calf’s needs. It is designed to function like a real cows teat, moving all the time while the calf is suckling, never closing in its relaxed state. This means that the teat is self-cleaning and resists blocking.
There is a milk opening on each side of the nipple, situated so that the crown of the nipple remains intact and the teat is leak resistant even when used at the bottom of a milk container. These openings also work as a second valve. Calves feed better and do not stress or fidget and health problems, such as scours or pneumonia, are reduced.
The teats are manufactured from a natural rubber specially developed to meet the needs of calf growers ensuring that the teats feel natural and comfortable to the calf, and will eliminate mouth ulcers.
Please carefully read major delivery conditions before buying the item.
All farmers want their calves to grow and be healthy highly productive cows that have a long, productive life in the herd. If you have only one calf to hand feed then this bucket is a life saver for you. You do not have to spend fortune on expensive milk feeders for a single calf.
This durable quality plastic container holds 3 litres, it can be mounted on fences or gates, and it’s designed to bring the advantages of the Peach Teat to calves whether they are being fed inside or outside.
Madee’s preferences the Peach Teat across as we believes it’s the best teat on the planet. When a calf squeezes a traditional teat, most of the milk goes back into the container. The Peach Teat’s unique patented internal collapsing flap-valve holds the milk in the teat, so it functions like a cow’s teat – moving all the time while the calf is suckling, and never closes in its relaxed state.
Major Delivery Conditions
- Permission to leave – By placing an an order with us you agree to have the item/s left at the front door (side door, verandah, etc) in the event that no one is home to sign for and receive the item/s or for any other reason. You also agree to accept the risk this may involve.
- Remote Area Surcharge – We reserve the right to request an extra remote area surcharge above the freight charges already paid if your delivery location is classified by our couriers as remote.
- Remote areas include areas outside metro areas distribution network. For example. It costs us $ 28 to deliver from Canberra to metro areas interstate, whether these areas are in Western Australia or Northern Territory. However it costs us $ 45 to deliver to Bungendore which is only 35 Km from Canberra , as it falls out of major distribution area of the couriers.
- PO BOX deliveries – Please do NOT place an order using a PO Box address. Please email us first before ordering to see if its possible. Australia Post & StarTrack can deliver smaller items to PO boxes but these orders may require an extra freight payment to be arranged.
- Due to size of item we can not combine multiple items. Please confirm delivery charges for larger quantities with us , before you buy.
- Customers have option of arranging their own courier at their expense, please discuss this option with us.