Can be used for feeding horses and cattle minerals or other special feeds , very practical and durable.
The over the fence feeders are very popular with horse/goat/sheep breeders taking their animals to shows. This 9 liter feeder is the most popular size. Designed especially as a show feeder.
Slim rail hooks designed to fit between the vertical bars of show stalls.
These buckets stack well for storage and transport..
A carry handle is built in, and the dimensions of the feeder are about 29cm wide, 29cm deep, and 29cm high. Green in colour.
Major Delivery Conditions
• Permission to leave – By placing an an order with us you agree to have the item/s left at the front door (side door, verandah, etc) in the event that no one is home to sign for and receive the item/s or for any other reason. You also agree to accept the risk this may involve.
• Remote Area Surcharge – We reserve the right to request an extra remote area surcharge above the freight charges already paid if your delivery location is classified by our couriers as remote.
• Remote areas include areas outside metro areas distribution network. For example. It costs us $ 28 to deliver from Canberra to metro areas interstate, whether these areas are in Western Australia or Northern Territory. However it costs us $ 45 to deliver to Bungendore which is only 35 Km from Canberra , as it falls out of major distribution area of the couriers.
• PO BOX deliveries – Please do NOT place an order using a PO Box address. Please email us first before ordering to see if its possible. Australia Post & StarTrack can deliver smaller items to PO boxes but these orders may require an extra freight payment to be arranged.
• Due to size of item we can not combine multiple items. Please confirm delivery charges for larger quantities with us , before you buy.
• Customers have option of arranging their own courier at their expense, please discuss this option with us .